Juice, the whole juice, and nothing but the juice!!
You are what you eat, you have heard this many times before. When you are healthy on the inside, you are healthy on the outside and healing happens naturally when you change to a raw fresh plant based diet. When you start a juice cleanse, you are easing your digestive system from it’s daily routine of expelling the toxins so many of us ingest on a daily bases. In return, you are freeing energy within the body which can than concentrate on deep inner cleansing and healing.
The Juice Spot offers one, two, and three day juice cleanses that are cold-pressed using our commercial cold-pressed machine. Each cleanse contains six 16 ounce bottles per day which consist of two red bottles, two green bottles, one detoxification blend, and a protein blend.
- The green bottles contain: cucumber, extra spinach, extra kale, celery, and pear.
- The red bottles contain: cucumber, extra spinach, extra kale, celery, carrot, beet, and pear topped with lemon juice.
- The detoxification blend contains: lemon juice, honey, cayenne pepper and filtered water.
- The protein blend contains: cashews, Dates, and cinnamon blended with filtered water.
1 Day Cleanse (2 Greens, 2 Reds, 1 Detox, 1 Cashew Milk): $51.00
2 Day Cleanse (4 Greens, 4 Reds, 2 Detox, 2 Cashew Milk): $95.00
3 Day Cleanse (6 Greens, 6 Reds, 3 Detox, 3 Cashew Milk): $140.00
Orders can take 1 to 7 days to prepare, please call ahead of time to order!
- Our Juice Cleanse is made from raw produce and is unpasteurized.
- Our juice cleanse is 100% Gluten free and Vegan friendly.
- Please always consult with your doctor before starting a juice cleanse.
- We use the same machine to process all the produce, please take caution if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in any of our juice cleanse.
The cold-pressed process start by slowly grinds the produce into a fine pulp and placed in cloth press bags. The filled press bags are placed in the press. Two stainless-steel blades are pressed together, placing thousands of pounds of pressure on the pulp to extract every last drop of juice. This little-to-no-heat method results in a juice that’s not only superior in flavor but also in nutritional value, containing up to five times the amount of vitamins, trace minerals and enzymes as a typical centrifugally-produced juice. Cold-pressed juice may be bottled and kept fresh for 4 days.